1/7

Wet weather postponement - Twilight Soccer

Due to ground closures and the current wet conditions, tonight's Twilight Soccer at Wyatt Oval has been postponed. The Twilight Soccer Session next Friday 13 March will be going ahead, unless of course the weather puts a stop to that too. We had reserved Wyatt Oval on Friday 20 March in the event of field closures, so please now book this date in your diary as our second Twilight Soccer session. We are very sorry that the recent grading and Twilight Soccer sessions have had to be changed, unfortunately the wet weather is out of our control. I would like to thank you for your understanding and support, whilst we get through what has become a difficult start to our Winter season. Mark French PRESIDENT