WITH ONLY 12 DAYS LEFT before the first Grading Day, it's time to register your child for Winter Soccer, if you haven't done already
For all new members who have not registered with playfootball before,
you will need to set up an account prior to any registration process.
ACTIVE KIDS Program
2020 sees the return of the Active Kids program, an initiative by the NSW Government, to help families meet the cost of getting their kids into sport and active recreation. CLICK HERE for more information about the Active Kids program.
Remember to register for your Active KIds Voucher if applicable, prior to registration.
Our Grading Days for Juniors and Subjuniors will be held on Sunday 16 February and Sunday 23 February. CLICK HERE for full details on times and venues for each age group.
Need more information?
If you have some questions, please find below our committee members who are happy to help you out:
· Under 6 to Under 11 Sam Cheesman | email@example.com
· Under 12 to Under 18 Sue Potts | firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ladies Sharyn, Sue, Alicia or Clare | email@example.com
· Mens Cam Staples | firstname.lastname@example.org
· Premier League Greg Fuchs | email@example.com
General registration enquires, please contact Karon | firstname.lastname@example.org